This X100P card is a high quality X100P card, made using quality surface mount technology.
The X100P is a single port FXO PCI interface card for capturing a standard analog phone line into your Linux server with Asterisk PBX software. The X-100P supports FXS Loopstart and "Kewlstart" (Loopstart with far end disconnection supervision).
These cards are of the highest quality, using SMT technology.
It can detect ringing and remote hangup and fully supports Pseudo-TDM bridging through Zaptel. The device is fully supported by Asterisk PBX for both incoming and outgoing calls. The really nice thing about these cards over most others are that they handle New Zealand Z-Complex Impedance, which reduces the amount of work echo cancellers need to do, if Asterisk is compiled to support this.
1. 100% compatible with Digium's X100P card. (which is no longer made)
2. Is detected as "X100P" card.
3. CallerID / BusyTone detection.
4. Suitable for SOHO PBX / VoiceMail / IVR.
5. Timing device for trunck / conference / MusicOnHold.
6. Starter device to study Zaptel / Asterisk.
7. Low cost channel for Fax server / Fax On Demand.
These cards come with both half and full height brackets.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 02 December, 2009.